Developing Software. Chasing Plastic. Plant Dad.
- Developer in Statistical Metagenomics with the Penn CHOP Microbiome Program (University of Pennsylvania and Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia)
- Carleton College physics major ('21) whose thesis project was on physical reservoir computing implementations
- Interests in: music, global food production/supply, quantum computing, blockchain, sports, creative writing, math
- Plays competitive ultimate frisbee (along with many other sports less competitively: soccer, badminton, tennis, squash, ping pong, chess, climbing, skiing, sailing)
- Developed a party planning React Native app with AWS Amplify as part of a startup for about a year during and after college
About This Site
- Built with Flask, stylized with Tailwind CSS, and deployed "serverlessly" on AWS with Zappa
- Get back to this page with the Home button in the top left on any page. See external links or download my resume in the top right. Explore other interesting pages with the buttons above. There are absolutely no fun easter-eggs so don't bother looking.
Get In Touch
Feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org